INTRODUCTION:

Hey ya’ll! My name is Livia Lovett and I’m from Columbus, Georgia. I am a music major am currently enrolled in the BA program for voice. I absolutely love to sing and I grew up singing in church. I also enjoy painting and have an interest in interior design. I chose to come to Georgia Southern because the campus is very beautiful. I also decided to come to Georgia Southern because the opportunity for scholarships and to be apart of the honors program were offered to me. I like the fact that Georgia Southern is not massive however, it is also not miniscule. Another positive aspect to Georgia Southern for me personally, is that I have the opportunity to live away from home for the first time yet I can still visit my parents. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8

Week 7

Campus & Community Engagement